JYJ member Kim Jaejoong expressed interest in working with HYDE.
Before his Asia mini-concert and fanmeet tour “Your, My and Mine” Shanghai stop takes place, Kim Jaejoong held a press conference at the Shanghai Marriott Luwan at 6pm on the 16th.
In the question about who is the next musician he wants to work with on the next album, Jaejoong answered, “Although if I have the chance, I want to work with a multiracial band, but from a personal perspective, I really wish to work with HYDE from the famous Japanese band L’Arc-en-Ciel”.
The HYDE that Jaejoong mentioned is the main vocal of the well-recognized Japanese visual rock band L’Arc-en-Ciel. HYDE, who is currently working on his solo activities, is a musician with great strengths and skills much like his image in the Japanese popular rock band, and has gained the praise of “daebak main vocal”.
View original post 197 more words
Full HD Video
- Jaejoong is introducing himself, talking about his Asia Tour and he said JYJ gained 700,000 Line followers in 9 days.
- You can send in pictures up till 10 pm KST today. 10 winners will be chosen to receive JJ’s autographed CD and line toys.
You gotta install the new version of Line to participate in special activities^^
- JJ: I especially like Sally, hope you can give her a new image. (via @chloe6002)
Note: Jaejoong complained because the doll was heavy lol
- JJ enjoys the stickers on Line a lot. (via @rubypurple_fan)
- JJ said they have received submissions from around 30 countries
- JJ: This particular korean fan, it’s her birthday today. i wish all the birthday babies born on 11 March happy birthday^^ (via @chloe6002)
- JJ: This other one is a male fan. actually, i’m especially concerned about our male fans. how do i put it? they are more…
View original post 2,567 more words